TEN Jobs Feed
Top Echelon’s Network Jobs Feed is an add-on feature that allows you to advertise other members’ jobs on your agency’s website.
The TEN Jobs Feed allows you to present a larger market presence with the volume of jobs available on your agency’s website and increases the likelihood of generating revenue through split placements. The TEN Jobs Feed can be added or removed from an account at any time directly within the software.
Please note that the ability to add or remove a TEN Jobs Feed from your account is restricted to only those users that have permission to Manage TEN Jobs Feed.
To add a TEN Jobs Feed to your account:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Addons & Integrations section and then select TEN Jobs Feed
- To add a TEN Jobs Feed subscription, click the Start a Subscription button on the left side of the page
- Review the payment terms and check the corresponding box when you’re ready to agree to the charges
- Click the Confirm button to confirm your subscription
- Please note that you will be charged a prorated amount based on the day you start your subscription
To cancel an active TEN Jobs Feed subscription:
- Click the red Cancel TEN Jobs Feed Subscription link on the left side of the page
- Click the Confirm button when prompted if you are sure that you want to cancel your TEN Jobs Feed subscription
- Your subscription will remain active through the end of your paid through date for this service