Setting Permissions for Managing Your TEN Jobs Feed
Top Echelon Network members have access to an add-on feature that allows you to advertise other members’ Jobs on your agency’s website.
The TEN Jobs Feed allows you to present a larger market presence with the volume of jobs available on your agency’s website and increases the likelihood of generating revenue through split placements. The Feed can be added or removed from an account at any time directly within the software.
By default, only the Main Contact on an account has permission to manage the firm’s TEN Jobs Feed subscription because this setting allows the user to potentially charge the credit card on file.
Please note that the ability to set TEN Jobs Feed subscription permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from managing your firm’s TEN Jobs Feed subscription:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set TEN Jobs Feed subscription management permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Top Echelon Network section
- To the right of Manage TEN Jobs Feed, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user has the ability to manage your firm’s TEN Jobs Feed subscription including the ability to add or remove a subscription from your account
- No = this user cannot manage your firm’s TEN Jobs Feed subscription
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made