Network Reposting Permissions
Network Reposting allows you to repost other members’ TEN Feed Jobs to external Job Board sites (other than your Job Board/TEN Feed). This is accomplished through an XML feed that you can provide to various job boards such as ZipRecruiter, etc.
Note: Indeed has restricted TEN Feed users' ability to post to their site.
The recruiter who is reposting must obtain written permission from the Job Order owner to repost their jobs. When permission is granted for a partner to repost their jobs, an email verification must be sent to email@example.com. This email confirmation must be sent to TEN support in order to comply with TE Policy #14.
- Permission is granted on a per-recruiter basis
- Only the Main Contact on an account can give permission for all users within their firm
- When TEN’s support team receives permission via email, the partner will be added to the reposting XML feed
- When the partner is added to the feed, the Job Order recruiter must advertise on both Top Echelon Network and the TEN Feed in order for their Job to appear in the partner’s XML feed
- If you ever wish to revoke reposting permissions, all you need to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be removed from the partner’s XML feed
- We also encourage you to let the partner know that you no longer want your Jobs reposted
To obtain your TEN Job Reposting XML Feed:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the Job Board & Posting section and then select Manage Job Board
- In the TEN Jobs Reposting XML Feed section, click the Copy to clipboard button