Setting Job Board Posting Permissions
Top Echelon Recruiting Software’s Job Board allows you to post and advertise jobs on your recruiting website. Once a Job is posted to your website, it can also be shared on social media through Top Echelon Recruiting Software as well.
By default, all new users have permission to post jobs to your firm’s Job Board.
Please note that the ability to set Job Board permissions is restricted to only those users that have permission to manage users.
To allow or restrict a user from posting Jobs to your Job Board:
- Expand the Sidebar in the top right corner of the software and click on the Settings icon
- Click to expand the My Agency section and then select Manage Users
- All users on the account will populate on the left side of the Manage Users page
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the person you wish to set Job Board permissions for
- Under the user’s Permissions on the right side of the User Profile, click to expand the Job Advertising section
- To the right of Post Jobs to Job Board, set the appropriate permission
- Yes = this user can post Jobs to your firm’s Job Board
- No = this user cannot post Jobs to your firm’s Job Board
- Make sure to click the Save button in the bottom left corner once your changes have been made